#inden {text-indent: 25px }

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Re-revving

I've been traveling and cleaning. The traveling was fine--the family went to the Berkshires (western Massachusetts)--but I hate cleaning. It especially seems wrong to have to clean the vacation house. And I had totally laptop disfuntion. I forgot the power cord, and it was impossible to replace it (I tried; I'm here to tell you that the universal power cord at Best Buy is NOT universal). I was so frustrated by that, and so busy cleaning that I couldn't deal with anything else.

But my point is not to whine (that much). My point is to re-up for getting some creative writing done. Mmmmm. On second thought: realistically, that will kick into effect when spring break is over. You don't fail until you quit trying.

category: scribblings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home