#inden {text-indent: 25px }

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Let Me Make It Easy

I have a bookmark folder for the blogs I like. I hardly ever use it, although I really like those places. When it comes to not having enough time in the day, I'm right there with everyone else. So I like blogs that notify me by e-mail when there's something new to read.

Now you can be pinged when there's something new on this site. Plug your e-mail address into the box on the right, and you'll get a note when there's a new dollop of interesting info connected to narrative nonfiction. Easier than pie.

category: resources

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home